Friday, February 21, 2014

Wylie Jewell Collier- 30 weeks


Pictures by Olivia Pippin



How far along: 30 weeks

Food comparison:  cucumber  (15.2 to 16.7 inches long, 2.5 to 3.8lbs)

Weight gain: 17 pounds

Sleep: Somewhat better as long as I diffuse lavender and have my pillows!

Best moment of the week:  151 bpm heartbeat at the doctor and finding out she is already head down! This girl is a planner like her mama!

 Movement: oh yes.  Best feeling. She is very active.  My stomach has random bulges on the R side most of the day.

Food cravings/aversions:  seafood, milk, strawberries, red meat

What I miss: sleeping on my stomach, no back pain, runny eggs

Workouts: got a couple walks around the neighborhood with Manning during the pretty days this week

Stretch marks: none- I am slathering on cocoa butter lotion daily hoping to prevent them. I also made a creme from my YL essential oils with lavender, frankincense and coconut oil that feels amazing. Dolly loves to sniff and lick my stomach after because she loves the smell!

Maternity clothes: Wearing what I can to work.  Yoga pants, leggings, Old Navy maternity shirts and Caleb's t-shirts around the house or going out in public. Somewhat spring weather allows me to wear some dresses out more often!

Belly button: not in but not out?

Gender: my sweet Wylie girl

Symptoms: HEARTBURN, low back pain, itchy/dry skin,

Rings: on

Mood: happy

 Labor signs: no

Upcoming appts/events: Next appt March 7th. My Pikeville baby shower is this Sunday and my Chattanooga shower thrown by my lovely friends is March 1st.  I'm so excited to see everyone!  I still need to do nursery pics (once it's finished) with Manning and Dolly <3

No comments:

Post a Comment