Friday, April 18, 2014

Wylie Jewell Collier- 38 weeks



How far along: 38 weeks

Food comparison:  Pumpkin  (18.9 to 20.9 inches long, 6.2-9.2lbs)

Weight gain: 25 pounds (she is packing on her own weight now) :)

Sleep:  Other than waking up to turn over and going to the bathroom to pee maybe 2x/night, I actually sleep pretty good.  God knows I need to stock up!

Best moment of the week(s): just immense anticipation from family, friends, patients, etc anxiously awaiting her public debut!  Everyday I have at least one or two patients say "I didn't expect you to be here.  Or You're still here!"

 Movement: she is moving a lot but very cramped in there. 

Food cravings/aversions:  Throwback Mountain Dew.  This may be the most insane one yet!

What I miss: sleeping on my stomach, my full wardrobe, dance class with my girls, being able to clean/do as much as I want like I used to, walking my normal pace,  my usual Energizer bunny energy levels, bending over normally, tying my shoes quickly

Workouts: work, walking, cleaning, playing with the dogs

Stretch marks: none!! I am slathering on cocoa butter lotion daily hoping to prevent them. I also made a creme from my YL essential oils with lavender, frankincense and coconut oil that feels amazing. Dolly loves to sniff and lick my stomach after because she loves the smell!

Maternity clothes: just whatever fits.  my selection is slim now that the seasons have changed.

Belly button: an official "outie"

Gender: my sweet Wylie girl

Symptoms: some heartburn but not as bad, discomfort, pressure, feeling like a balloon about to pop, pressure on bladder and belly.  Occasional braxton hicks.

Rings: on

Mood: happy, anxious, excited, nervous, uncomfortable.

 Labor signs:  thinning, dropped cervix, 1cm dilated

Upcoming appts/events: Next appt April 24th at 39 weeks!! We really don't have any "plans" the next 2 weeks as we hope to welcome our baby girl just anytime she wants to come now!

No comments:

Post a Comment